I wanted to let you guys know about the newest I Am Roses blog challenge.
Here are the deets:
- Contest runs Sept 17th - Oct 5th (Ends 11:59pm PST)
- Theme: Halloween
- Card Challenge: Must be a Circle card
- Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner picked by Design Team
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “Sept IAR Challenge”
- Participants will leave a comment to the I Am Roses blog post and leave a direct link to their project
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
Once you visit the blog, you'll see quite a bit of inspiration pieces from all of the Design Team members.
Here is the one I created... it's a bit risque, but a lot of FUN...
Once again I used a fabulous pre-colored digi from Kenny K. (no one can color like Kenny can!) The paper collection is from Recollections, and I LOVE IT!!! It's called Steampunk Botanicals, and all of those beautiful butterflies and flowers juxtaposed with the skulls and skeletons is AWESOME! Perfect for a Halloween project, without having to go with the traditional Halloween themes and colors! I hope you like it as much as I do...
I used the I Am Roses cherry blossoms, R40 Red Roses, and one mini R8 red rose. You can check them out at the STORE!
Thanks for stopping guys! I'm always so grateful when you do! Hope you'll join the challenge - the I Am Roses prizes never disappoint! So hop on over to the challenge BLOG and give it a shot! Somebody's gonna win... it might be YOU! LOL! Hugs!