original

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cards for Carolina ❤

A few months ago, I did a one-on-one swap with a fellow YouTuber, Patricia @ tubeyoumaster1.  She is an awesome artist, and y'all should definitely check her out.  I'm always impressed with her clever use of everyday items, and the beauty she see and brings to fruition.  And on top of all that she's terribly sweet, and tremendously generous!

Anyhoo, the point of the whole bit of rambling, is that through that exchange I was blessed to have met Carolina @ CarolinaCreations.  Another lovely sweetheart of a lady!  We decided that she and I should also do a one-on-one swap.  We agreed on a three card swap, and so I want to share what I created for Dulce Carolina (hehe):

For Card #1 I used the following:
K&Co. Cut-N-Paste paper pad
TGF stamp "Flirty Anya"
Copic Coloring
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21, R20
Hair: C3, C5, C9
Dress: BG10, BG15, BG18
Senti is $1 Stamp for Michael's


Card #2
K&Co Tim Coffey's Tuscan Sunflowers Papers
Fairy image from a Google search
Copic Coloring
Hair: E50, E21, E31
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21
Wings&Flowers: YR61, YR65, YR68
Foliage: YG93, YG95, YG97
Dress: Y11, Y15, Y18

Card#3
Luxe Designs Paper "Ski Parka" Collection
Googled Image Fairy (she might be a Disney Fairy)
Another AWESOME sentiment from
Diamond Stickles
Copic Coloring
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E21
Hair, Wings, Outfit: BG10, BG15, BG18

And since I was in the "card-making" mood... I joined my big sis Yvette @ DaileyScrapper in an all day "card-making" fest! LOL!  Here is what we made:


Well my friends, thanks so much for stopping by, and leaving such awesome comments!
Happy Crafting! ~ Yvonne ❤❤❤

3 comments:

  1. How nice that you have someone to scrap with!! That is awesome!!

    Hugs,
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those cards are simply amazing, yvonne. I love the anya one the best. TFS... Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Yvonne - fabulous cards - I love them all. Take care. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete