original

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I Am Roses Project ~ Altered Box & Card

Hello My Bloggerific Friends!


Today I have a I Am Roses DT project to share!
I've altered a wooden box, and prepared a matching card to go with it.
Here it is:




These flowers are so lush, they almost look good enough to eat!




Paper Collection: "Uncommon" by Authentique
Keyhole is by Melissa Frances
Roses sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang in
Scintillating Sliver
Flowers are from I Am Roses:



YouTube Video:

Thank you guys for stopping by and taking a peep...
hoe you'll come back soon!
Smooches,
Yvonne



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!!


    Val
    www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com

    I am your follower - crie artezzanato.
    Be mine too.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the box and matching card. :-)
    The Roses inside go perfect.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete