original

Monday, April 9, 2012

I Am Roses ~ YouTube Challenge for April

Hi Guys!
Just wanted to let you all know that I Am Roses has posted
their new challenge for the month of April.
This month's challenge will require a video response attached 
to the April Challenge Video posted on the 
I Am Roses Design Team YouTube channel.
You will be required to use I Am Roses products
to create a new and original flower!
At first, I must say, I was stumped... I mean really,
why make some when the selection is already so 
awesome, right?  But then I got started, and I couldn't stop!!!
It was a lot easier than I thought it would be, and a lot
more fun than I had anticipated!
So here are some pics of the flowers I came up with:







So my friends I suggest you give it a shot, I promise you'll 
have a good ole time... here's the link to the
 I Am Roses YouTube video:


Thanks for stopping by ya'll!
Hugs,
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment