original

Monday, August 13, 2012

I Am Roses August Color Challenge

Hello there lovelies!
It's time again for the next I Am Roses Color Challenge!  This time around the theme is "Back to School" and the challenge color will be YELLOW!  Your project must contain at least two different
I Am Roses products, and only one entry per participant allowed :)  So be sure to head on over to the
I Am Roses Challenge Blog to get the additional details.  You don't want to miss another chance to earn some fabulous IAR goodies.  The prize will be sent directly to the challenge winner soon after the winner is selected.  But before you go here is the little something I pulled together:


It's an empty jar of Tostitos Salsa.  It's the perfect height for crayons, and it hold 72 of them! I painted the lid yellow,  and added a few little extra touches. To include the dasiy that I first sprayed with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Stain in Grab a Guy Gold, and then a little bit of Scintillating Sliver Glitz Spritz over it. 

This jar is a great little gift for your favorite artsy kid... but in my case I'm actually gifting it to the teacher that is moving into the third grade classroom I have just vacated.  She and I have switched grades and classrooms.  After 12 years of third grade, I decided I needed a change, and I am looking forward to the challenge! I'm also looking forward to see how well this lil' project does in the "Latinas En American" challenge I'm entering it in... we'll see!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'm always so tickled when you do! And be sure you head on over to the I Am Roses Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Yvonne

3 comments: