original

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Challenge #33 @ Tsunami Rose


Hello my Bloggin' Buddies!
I'm having such a good time playing with this new collection from Daisy Collins.  Yesterday I shared a tag that was rather nontraditional, so today I definitely wanted to show something more conventional.  I looked through the stash and decided to limit this project's color palette.  And like I mentioned before, this collection has plenty to offer, no matter which direction you want to take your art.
Here is my tag:

You might guess that I'm really into layering up my tags right now.
I've been using a lot of ephemeron just piling it on.  Maybe for my next tag,
I'll challenge myself to NOT layer! Ha! We'll see!

And now for a word from our sponser... lol!
Be sure to check out Daisy's Halloween Printable and thanks
for stopping by!  Big Hugs,

(Click Image to See Journal in Zibbet Shop)
(To see in Etsy Shop click here)



Tsunami Rose Designs Links


2 comments:

  1. Your Tags are ALWAYS amazing!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Yvonne - This is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the layering!! Tmika

    ReplyDelete