original

Monday, May 28, 2012

Graphicat Sketch Challenge #9

Hello my friends! Today the Graphicat Design Team kicks off
Here's is what I put together using Cheri's awesome sketch:


Here's the sketch:


Hope you have a chance to participate in the challenge this go around!
This is one of my new favorite sketchs... it was easy to follow and I 
love the use of the BIG circle - lol!


Thanks for stopping by... and if you didn't drop by yesterday, go
check it out now... you don't want to miss out on my first 
GIVE-AWAY!  WooHoo!!
Hugs,
Yvonne


4 comments:

  1. I really like this card. It feels like a spring card to me! I love spring! :) Your coloring is beautiful! So do you bring your copics to school and color with them while the kids color??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine! LOL! I wish I could, but no, I never bring them to work with me! At work I do all my coloring with crayons and chalk, hahaha! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. OMG... me encanto... ese sello pintado y los colores y papeles... bellossss!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a wonderful job working with the sketch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete