original

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Charming Fragments by Tsunami Rose

Hello My Bloggin' Buddies,
Daisy's newest digital collection "Charming Fragments" is comprised of a delightful assortment of timeless images with an elegant classical touch.  For this project I created an extra large tag so that I could maximize the opportunity to show case as many beautiful details as possible!  The tag measures 9 x 4.5 inches.  And I thought the clever use of Tim Holtz's "fragments" would be perfect for this project.  Not only for the wordplay value, but also because it gave me the chance to highlight a multitude of the "charming" images this collection offers!
Here it is:




Be sure to check out all the deals listed below!


Thanks for stopping by, be sure to let me know what you think!
Big Hugs,
Yvonne



1 comment:

  1. It is beautiful. I love all the fragments hanging. Just darling.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete