original

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Introducing...



★ Cheri's BRAND NEW STORE!!! 

Please join me in celebrating the debut of the lovely Cheri's new on-line stamp store!
She has arranged an awesome blog-hop for her followers.
We hope you will join us GraphiCats, as we showcase the many goodies 
that she will have available for purchase!

But before we begin the hopping, here are a few points of interest to share:

 Graphicat Designs will be:


★ The Only Canadian retailer for Tickled Pink Stamps and Simply Betty Stamps
★ The Only Canadian retailer of Glo Skulls (with soon to come exclusive designs)
★ The Most Fun, Sarcastic and Snarky sentiments available ANYWHERE : )
 ★ Offering Flat Rate shipping
★ User friendly, and be an easy to navigate website
★ offering lots "more to come" SOON!!!

Okay, so back to the HOP...

There will be a prize of 3 digi's given from each designer participating in the hop.
Grand prize drawing from all hop participants for a $25 Gift Certificate to the store.
FREE SHIPPING on all orders for the next week (until Sept 26th.)

Oh wait, here are my projects:





★  Okay NOW we can HOP!!! ★ 

START at Cheri's Personal Blog (http://graphicatcreations.blogspot.com)
You are HERE  ------------------>    5. Yvonne (http://scrappingisbliss.blogspot.com/ ) 
13. THE NEW WEBSITE  ( http://www.graphicatstamps.com)

Hope you have a HOPPING good time!
And please remember to leave a comment to be eligible to win a prize!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Smooches,
★  Yvonne





32 comments:

  1. Those cards are amazing Yvonne...Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!!!!TFS!!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lovely cards.. Love the designs. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl... I can't believe you did 3 cards! Thank you! And all 3 AWESOME cards at that! Thank you again! LOVE that glittery shoe! almost makes me think I could walk in them... almost.... LOL You rock girl! Thank you so much for everything!!!
    Hugs
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - all 3 cards are incredible! I have to say that my favourite is the shoe though - the glitter totally makes it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome 3 cards and all equally well done!!!!

    Dorothy E in B.C.
    Can't get in to comment with google! argh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are FABULOUS!!! Gorgeous details and colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy 3 cards!!! They all rock too!! I loooove the tea party image with that sentiment, it's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE all three cards Yvonne! Love all the deets and SPARKLE on the shoe. Your work is inspiring and I always look forward to seeing what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All three of your cards rock!! Love the tea party card the most though!! The tea stamps are the ones that I hold dear to me!! and LOVE THEM!! Can't wait to see what else you create!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cool cards
    marial302003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card makes me want to get the shoe stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow girl your cards are phenominal.Very inspiring.Can't say I have a fav that's for sure.I love all the details on your Tea Party!Such amazing cards hun!You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are amazing...i love all your projects...super cool designs...great coloring..tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three gorgeous cards... you done good, girl! I think the glittery shoe is my fave... wish I could wear something like that for more than an hour, cuz it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow this blog hop is amazing !! im loving all the projects !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Three great cards!! I can see already that I am going to be a big fan!! TFS...
    jejaeb(at)cfl(dot)rr(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. wowzers!!! love love them all..hmm top and middle my faves tho..great coloring..i love the first image she is adorable..tfs..loves ya

    ReplyDelete
  19. Excellent cards!! Love the glittery shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are great! Love the stop having bdays

    ReplyDelete
  21. All awesome, but I think I like the second one the best, that sentiment is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OVERACHIEVER!! ha ha ha!! Totally kidding. You did an excellent job at showcasing Cheri's images and sentiments. WOZERS I just luv all of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing job on all three cards - congrats to Cheri on her new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous cards! You sure went to town! Love all three! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, 3 cards and they are all amazing! I absolutely LOVE the red sparkle shoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW...that's all I can say, Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards!! Love the blinged out shoe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic creations! Love all of them, especially the red shoes!

    ReplyDelete