original

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #36

Hola Amigos!
Hope you all are having an awesome weekend!  I have a quick share for you today... I actually started this card last week for TPS Challenge #35, but I missed the deadline!!!  Crazy, right?  I was just a busy little bee this week, since it was the first week back to school for the students.  By the time the kiddies go home, I am exhausted, and by the time I get home... well, let's just say I'm basically useless!  Luckily, all I had to do was add a lil' chipboard to make it eligible for this week's challenge!  So here it is...



The paper is from the "Mischievous" Collection 
by My Mind's Eye:


I love the touch of blue in this adorable collection!


☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸ .•**¨* •¸¸¸.•*¨*• ☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸ .•**¨* •¸¸¸.•*¨*• ☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸ .•*

I also used my favorite products... Starburst Sprays from


This set includes:
Hottie Patottie Hot Pink- beautiful hot pink with a silver shimmer
Gregarious Grey- the perfect grey with with a silver shimmer
Frolic in the Forest Green- rich, black with a green shimmer
Midnight Rendezvous Raven- beautiful, black with a soft, sublte silver shimmer
VaVaVa Voom Violet- gorgeous black with a soft purple shimmer.
☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸ .•**¨* •¸¸¸.•*¨*• ☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸ .•**¨* •¸¸¸.•*¨*• ☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸ .•*
The lovely image is from the lovely Kellie at...



DIGI Lil Haunts Vampire Lilith

Vampire Lilith is a hauntin' gorgeous image designed by the talented Christina Dee.
They are digi ONLY and are quirky and cute at the same time!
☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸ .•**¨* •¸¸¸.•*¨*• ☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸ .•**¨* •¸¸¸.•*¨*• ☆•*¨*•.¸¸¸ .•*
Thank you so much for visiting!!! Hope you'll have time to leave a quick comment!
Love hearing from you guys!
Besos & Abrazos! 
 Yvonne      

6 comments:

  1. I love her and you did fabulous work on the card. I just got that paper today, I can't wait to use it. Glad you were able to use this little cutie in the current challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIKES. She is scary-licious! love the effect of all the extras ! Great cardboard......wwoops ....I mean chipboard too!! Why don't I see a GDT behind your name girlie?!1 hmm, hmm......thanks for playing with us this week at TPS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute! Love all the layers! Fabulous paper and the sentiment is fitting! Thanks for joining us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges for chip board! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card Yvonne!!! Love your style of card making, have always liked TPS, just never tried them, just may try them now!!!
    Puppy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Yvonne. I love the oaoers you have used and the layout - and Lilith looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lady!! This card is absolutely Fabulous!!! You rock gril..Im so proud to call you my friend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete