original

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Challenge Time with Abby!

Hello My Dear Bloggy Friends!!!

Hope all is well out there! Thing are pretty busy over here, but I'm grateful to be busy doing the things I love!    So anywhooo, my dear Abby is hosting a CHALLENGE over at her site! The prize will be one of her new Stamp Sets, so please be sure to leave a message!   She's inviting you all to create a project using KRAFT paper, and here is the card I made:
"Te extano" means "I miss you"
From  the "Suspirando Con Tinta" set.

Some fun twine from "The Twinery"


 Link your ORIGINAL post with project up to Inlinks
Subir su proyecto ORIGINAL al link de Inlinks en la pagina 
 This HAS to be a NEW project!
Tiene que ser un projecto NUEVO!
 Deadline for this challenge will be midnight October 13, 2011 @ Midnight PST
Fecha limite sera hasta el 13 Octobre, 2011 medianoche hora del pacifico
 Mention that your project is for "Dilo En Español Challenge"
Menciona que el proyecto es para el Reto de Dilo En Español
Project theme KRAFT
 El tema del reto es KRAFT
 ONE project per blog
Solo UN proyecto por blog!
And most importantly, HAVE FUN!!
Y lo mas importante DIVIERTANSE!


Well my friends, I hope you'll join Abby's challenge, I would love to see what you all come up with!
Thanks for stopping by,
Smooches,
Yvonne

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! The sentiment is perfect. I love the little girl. I made two cards with her birthday stamps but since I don't have a blog I can't enter her contest. But she got to see it on facebook so that's cool.
    xoxo
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete