original

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Just in case you haven't heard...

Hello my dear sweet bloggy buddies!
So today I have two things to share... 
Not projects, but just lil tidbits of info...

First, I'm very excited to have been selected to join the 
I Am Roses Design Team 
for Oct~Dec 2011!!!
I know right!!!! I can barely believe it either!! hahaha

Second, 
is having a Creative Contest!

Our lovely Jo has prepared all the info needed,
and here it is...

I Am Roses Haunted Halloween Contest

It's time for another I Am Roses Creative Contest! 
The theme is "Haunted Halloween." 
Please make sure to incorporate I Am Roses products in your contest entry 
(for example: altered project/tags/layouts/cards). Be Creative!

Contest Details:
Domestic and International Contestants welcome! 
1 entry per contestant only please.
The contest submissions are open Oct. 1st through Oct. 14th, 11:59pm PST. 
Entries must be submitted via video response to this video. 
Slide show video responses are welcome. 
**Note**ALL video responses must have the RATINGS ENABLED.

 The winner will be announced here on the YouTube I Am Roses Channel 
the following day Oct. 17th 2011. Thank you! :-)

Please see video for additional details.



Thanks again for popping in, I hope you'll be back soon!
Smooches, Yvonne 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment