original

Friday, July 27, 2012

"Creating is Fun"

Hello my lovely friends! 
Hope all is well at your end. I'll have to make this quick today since 
my home is buzzing with excitement.  We are huge fans of the Olympics, 
and we can barely wait to see the opening ceremonies tonight!
So I'll get right to it... my friend Martha Pineda has a little shop called
She invited me to be a Guest Designer and I was happy to accept.
Martha has the loveliest assortment of laces and embellies.
Here are a few tags I created with her goodies:


Here's a better pic of what I worked with:

As you can see I used her laces to make flowers, create faux pockets, and 
if you look closely the center tag is completely covered in lace.  I 
also used her pearl buttons as centers for both flowers and bows!

And here my friends is the best news... Martha is having a huge sale
That's my kind of SALE! LOL!
So pop on over and take a quick look,  I think you'll like what you see!

You can find Martha's store at

Okay guys I gotta run, I have just enough time to pop some popcorn,
and settle in on the couch! Forgive me if you find any typos, 
I'll have to proof tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Yvonne


3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. Tags seem to be really "in" right now. I placed an order, too. Great deals.

    ReplyDelete