original

Monday, July 9, 2012

IAR Sketch Challenge #1

Hi Guys!
Hope you're all doing well today.  I'm so excited to announce to all of you "I Am Roses" fans news about our latest endeavor!  This month's challenge over at the I Am Roses Challenge Blog is a SKETCH challenge.  And if you're like me... you won't be able to resist!!! What's more exciting, is that our very own, super talented, YouTube queen, Arlene Butterflykisses designed this beautiful first sketch!  Personally... I could not wait to get started, it should come as no surprise that I am a HUGE fan of Arlene's, and of all of her work.  It's hard not to be, her style is detailed, creative, polished, and refined... everything I aspire to be!  If you haven't already, you should really check her out!

Okay so let's talk about the challenge... here are a few rules:

  • Use at least two IAR products
  • Follow the sketch
  • Leave link to project at the IAR challenge blog

But really you should head on over to the challenge BLOG and get ALL of the details.
Here is the card I made:

For this card I used G45 A Ladies' Diary paper, some lovely IAR roses, and my favorite little part... the TH apothecary jar filled with pearls!

Here's the sketch:

Isn't it great!? Hope you give it a try! The challenge begins today, July 9, 2012 and will end July 28, 2012.  The DT will select a winner, and it will be announced on the Challenge Blog shortly there after.

Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see what you make!
Smooches,
Yvonne



4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I opened my email from IAR today, I was excited to see this sketch challenge. As I looked at the sample pieces from the design team, yours popped right out at me as the ONE I would have liked to be able to make. I didn't really realize who had done it until I got my subscription email from you!! Just my kind of thing... I love it!! And may I just say "ditto" to all the great things you had to say about Arlene. She is one of my fav's, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sketch and beautiful paper. Arlene is awesome and very talented. Love the card. Even prettier in person. :-)
    yvette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that cute little bottle of pearls, it looks so luxurious. xx

    ReplyDelete