original

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

"Dilo en Español" Wedding Card ❤

Hello Blogging Buddies!
I'm here today to post a quick card using one of Abby's wedding stamps.
I used the "Son la pareja perfecta" sentiment, along with an adorable image from
"The Greeting Farm." 
Which reminds me... Abby has recently started selling a selection of TGF stamps
in her store.  So if you're like me, and love the little beauties, 
be sure to check them out!  I recently purchased the "Miss Anya Bags" trio,
and can't wait to start playing with them.
I'm delighted to report that ordering
from Abby's store was quick and easy,
and best of all the stamps arrived quickly!
Anyhoo, let's get back to the project I'm sharing today...

It's a wedding card:




The image is called "Caketopper Couple," and I colored it with
Tim Holtz Distress Markers (it was my first attempt using them to color, 
so I colored very little.) Next, I just added the doilie, ribbon, charm, bling,
and flower, and was pretty much done.  But I decided she needed a
veil, so I added some tulle and then it felt complete!

The perfect senti is from Abby's Set #5 "Para toda la Vida"

So my friends, thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you
enjoy the card and I hope you be back soon!
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think,
I love hearing from you!
Take care, and Happy Crafting!!
Hugs,


YvonneScrapBliss

1 comment: