original

Monday, June 11, 2012

Graphicat Sketch Challenge #10

Hi guys! How is everyone doing today??? I am doing awesome!!!
This is the last week of school!!! Then I can officially begin my "Summer Break!!"
And I think that's just PEACHY KEEN, heehee!!!
So for this week's challenge I used this new sketch, and new sentiment
that matched this cute little digi stamp by Mo Manning perfectly!
Isn't it adorable?





And here is Cheri's Sketch:


As you can probably notice, I took a few creative liberties for this sketch
and wondered a little bit astray... but I thinks it's fairly close, no?
Let me know what you think!
And don't for get to check out this BLOG POST if you're interested
in my first give-away!
Hugs!
Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning Yvonne. That image is adorable. I love the color combo, and all the details you added. This sure made me smile! Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you Stephanie! The image sure is cute! I was so happy to find it! LOL!

      Delete