original

Monday, June 25, 2012

Graphicat Sketch Challenge #11

Hello My Bloggerific Blog Buddies!
  
     Today we will begin the next challenge round at Cheri's Graphicat Sketch Blog!  As always Cheri comes up with a delightful new design to motive us into greatness! LOL!

     I was super excited with this particular sketch, 'cause when I first saw it I knew just what I wanted to do... it came to me in a flash... a vision of sorts, hahaha! But I knew exactly which image, which paper, and which embellies I wanted to use.  Now mind you, the actuality of what I created is not exactly what I had envisioned, but nonetheless I am content with the final product.  I think I suffer from "delusions of grandeur"... and my cards usually fall a wee bit short of what, in my head, I thought is would be... is it just me? Or does this happen to you all too?

    Anywhoo, I used an image from Lalaland Crafts.  I first saw her in a card Arlene (Mybutterflykisses) made, and absolutely fell in love. Partly cause the hair reminds me of my little niece Isabel, and partly it reminds me of my daughter when she was little... all that curly hair, that can barely be tamed, even when it's tied into ponytails! Hahaha!                
                                                                 So here it is:



And here's the sketch:

So my friends, I hope you'll join us in our newest challenge!
We love to see what you come up with!
Hugs!
Yvonne

1 comment:

  1. Yup that's the same stamp I bought at the convention. She's so cute!! But I love your card. It's gorgeous!! I love what looks like a gate behind her. :-)
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete